Do you need to parse files Excel spreadsheets, CSV and XML formats? Stream based parsers provides ultimate performance, low resource usage, and nearly unlimited versatility scalable to any data file size. The program can read, write, and bulk load CSV files, Excel XLS spreadsheet files, XML files, parsing large files without storing the entire file contents in memory.
The DataStreams framework started out as a stream based Excel Parser for CSV files for use in the .Net framework. The framework has since evolved to include Excel XLS, fixed width, and XML files. Bulk insert capability for Microsoft SQL Server has been added for use with SqlBulkCopy under the .Net 2.0 framework.
Stream based parsers allow for ultimate performance, low resource usage, and nearly unlimited versatility scalable to any size data file, even tens or hundreds of gigabytes. Event based data manipulation and validation allows total control over the flow of data during the bulk insert process.
Thoroughly tested code used by hundreds of companies guarantees the production ready stability and versatility required for enterprise level systems.
Product Features :
- Read, write, and bulk load CSV files
- Read and bulk load Excel XLS spreadsheet files natively without external dependencies like having Office installed
- Read and bulk load XML files
- Stream based file parsing allowing for parsing of large files without storing the entire file contents in memory
- Simple reader pattern movement through file
- Simple access to field data by index or by field name
- Standard comma and tab delimited data
- End of records using Mac, Unix, or Windows end of line markers
- Text qualified fields using double quotes
- Alternate field delimiters, pipe, tab, etc
- Alternate text qualifiers, single quote, etc
- Occurrences of field delimiter within text qualified field
- Occurrences of text qualifier within text qualified field
- Occurrences of any character, including record end delimiters, inside text qualified fields
- All encodings, ANSI, UTF-8, Unicode, ASCII, etc
- First record with or without field names
- Parsing from raw Stream in addition to files
Want more details? visit : http://www.csvreader.com/