Mint.com is an online money manager that is aimed at being â€œthe first free, easy and secure way to manage and save money online.â€Â Not only is Mint free, it saves you money. While existing personal finance software packages require hours to set up, a passion for accounting (is that possible?) and hours of weekly maintenance, Mint is virtually effortless.
With Mint.com, usersÂ can get up and runningÂ less than three minutes. After that, revolutionary, patentâ€“pending Mint technology does the rest, with virtually no more work required. Mint automatically pulls bank, credit union and credit card transactions and gives an up-to-date view of your money. In addition, Mint goes beyond visibility and analysis providing personalized moneyâ€“saving and moneyâ€“making suggestions. Mint provides users an average of $1,000 in savings opportunities during their first session. Plus, Mint is proactiveâ€”alerting you when you are overbudget, have a low balance, need to pay a bill, and more.
Mint is safe and secure: we never know your identity and we provide bankâ€“level data security.
How Mint works
Mint is a modern, powerful, easy and secure Webâ€“based solution for managing your finances. And itâ€™s free. You register anonymously using any valid email address, and then add the logâ€“in information for the online bank, credit union, credit card and investment accounts you want to consolidate in Mint.
Mint connects to more than 5,000 US financial institutions. Your account information is updated daily. Mint automatically categorizes all your purchases, showing you how much you spend on gas, groceries, parking, rent, restaurants, DVD rentals and more, with amazing precision. An advanced alerting system highlights any unusual activity, low balances, unwanted fees and charges, and upcoming bills so youâ€™re in constant contact with your moneyâ€”effortlessly.
Mint goes way beyond just reporting. Using a patent-pending search algorithm, Mint constantly searches through thousands of offers from hundreds of providers to find the best deals on everything from bank accounts to credit cards; cable, phone and Internet plans; and more. Mintâ€™s suggestions are â€œunique to youâ€ based on your individual spending patterns. For example, if you have $20,000 in a bank account thatâ€™s earning no interest, Mint might recommend a high interest rate savings account from ING or HSBC. Acting on that suggestion would give you an extra $900 in interest income over a year.
Mint is an entirely new approach to personal financial management.Â Heres why youâ€™ll love Mint:
- Easy to use: Youâ€™re up and running in less than five minutes. And Mint does virtually all the rest.
- Comprehensive: Mint provides detailed visibility into virtually all your financial relationships with a single, secure login.
- Visual and Analytical: Mint gives you powerful insights into your finances makingâ€“it easier to make good financial decisions.
- Constantly working to find you savings: Mint typically finds users $1,000 in savings opportunities in their first sessionâ€”minutes after registering. And Mint keeps looking for new ways for you to save every dayâ€”continuously comparing your needs to product, service and bank offerings most relevant to you.
- Secure: Mint provides bankâ€“level data security and industryâ€“leading identity protection. Its security and privacy have been validated by VeriSign and TRUSTe.
- Always On: Youâ€™re automatically notified of upcoming bills, low balances, and any unusual activity in any of your accounts through one (m)interface.
- Anywhere/anytime access: You can get to Mint anywhere, anytime over the Web.
And itâ€™s Free!
Incoming search terms:
- hsbc weba (10)