Did you know that if you build muscle, you can easly burn fats and fight obesity?
Obesity is one of the major health concerns that plague America today. Approximately two-thirds of American adults are considered overweight; while one in three are seriously overweight or obese. Obesity is defined as having an abnormal amount of body fat; being 20 to 30 percent over the ideal weight for age, sex and height.
Sometimes a balanced diet is not sufficient enough to fulfill all of your body’s needs, especially when it needs an extra boost of energy like in the case of weight loss program or muscle building. There are many different kinds of nutritional supplements that are available to help with muscle building and they are becoming increasingly popular these days. They are all useful for people who want to build strong muscles and want to improve their overall muscular physique. Some of them are NO2 supplements, Hi Protien Supplements and Weightlifting supplements.
The increase in demand of these dietary supplements can be attributed to the beneficial effects these supplements have been proven to provide. Research has been able to establish that vitamins are able to protect your body from numerous diseases, including birth defects, cataracts and cancer. The latest studies have revealed that using natural nutritional supplement can potentially lower your cholesterol levels and subsequently prevent the development of heart disease. Vitamins and minerals have also been shown to enhance the immune system, which protects your body and helps it fight off diseases. Anti-oxidants, contained in Vitamins A, C and E, have also been shown to inhibit free radicals, which are known to contribute a great deal to the aging process.
Everyone’s metabolism (the rate at which the body burns calories) is different and is influenced by many factors, including genetics. Regularly eating even a few more calories than your body needs can lead to weight gain. By consuming only 100 extra
calories a day, for example, you’ll gain a pound in approximately a month (a pound of body fat equals 3,500 calories). Some experts think a sedentary lifestyle influences weight gain even more than eating too many calories. Exercise burns calories and builds muscle. And the more muscle mass you have, the greater number of calories your body burns at rest.
Aside from aggressive dieting and exercising, some nutritional supplements products may aid in raising metabolism or suppressing the appetite. But at the same time, you should also be wary of their side effects. Always check with your health care provider first.
- Aloe Vera, improves digestion and cleans the digestive tract
- Astralgus, increases energy and improves nutrient absorption
- Bee pollen, stimulates metabolism and quickly satisfy craving for sweets
- Bladderwrack, contains iodine which helps enhance thyroid function
- Brewer’s yeast, reduces various cravings for food and drink
- Cayenne, reduces hunger after meals and increases calorie burning by the body
- Chitosan, slows the absorption of fat in the intestine
- Chromium, helps the body use fat for energy and builds muscles
- Dandelion, flushes out kidneys, boosts metabolism, and off-sets cravings for sweets
- Ephedra, also known as ma huang, suppresses appetite
- Fennel, suppresses appetite and removes mucus and fat from the intestinal tract
- Garcinia cambogia, quells hunger pangs
- Green tea, increases energy expenditure and enhances the ability of the body to burn fat
- Guaran, contains caffeine which curbs appetite, increases metabolic rates and has a mild diuretic effect
- Guggul, lowers cholesterol and promotes weight control
- Kelp, boosts metabolism
- Licorice, sustains regulated blood sugar level and reduces cravings for sweets
- Malabar tamarind, helps prevents the production of fat and suppresses appetite
- Siberian ginseng, stabilizes blood sugar and reduces cravings for sweets
- Yohimbine, raises metabolic rates, reduces appetite and increases fat burning
These herbs are not recommended to replace regular diet. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is key.