More and more Filipinos are now making money online while sharing things that they love on their blogs.
If writing is your passion, you can turn it into money-making opportunity through creating a blog.
Your blog doesn’t have to be sophisticated; even a simple blog will enable you to make money online.
- Start by creating a free blog. You will be able to build and host your blog on free sites that offer such services.
- Write sensible posts. The idea here is for you to be able to attract readers and turn them into your loyal followers. The more readers you can attract the higher the chances to make money online from your blog posts.
- When you have already established a considerable loyal following, you may want to move your blog to an upgraded site and hosting. You can find several web hosting sites that offer their services at very reasonable cost.
- Continue to write good quality posts. Your blog should be able to hold the loyalty of your followers while attracting more readers into your blog. Remember that readers will visit your blog site when the content is useful and relevant to them.
- Start earning from your blog either through advertisements or through affiliate programs. What is important here is that the products or services that you are going to affiliate with should relate to or be relevant to your blog posts.
- Increase the level of awareness of more people to your blog. You can do these by distributing relevant articles to several article directories with a link where readers can go to your blog. The more people to visit your blog site, the more likely it is to earn from your affiliate programs.
You can also think of creating your own products or offer your services to your followers who are more to consider seeing you as an expert in your niche.
You can easily make money online with your simple blog. It only takes your passion for writing plus the right attitude to set it up, maintain good quality posts, and earn decently from it.
When you are consistent in your posts, you can also expect money to consistently come in.